I seek the five keys to my soul. The keys that can unlock the true me...
For the first time ever, I woke up feeling empty. Not the usual kind of empty...a different kind of empty. Usually its just a feeling of a void within me...but today, that void just isn't there. Along with a lot of other things, like my cares, desires, etc. W has done his job well. At least I know that I'm now sealed off from the world. Or maybe its just God that's left me? Nah, can't be. If it was, I'd be feeling some sort of loss...
He's the first Key. God. Because I'd be nothing without him...because without him there would be no meaning in life. Because he keeps me in line and bails me out when I'm in grave danger. Because of him, I can't die till my time is up...till my purpose is completed. Because only he can provide the other four keys to unseal me.
But I search for the other four. They are what makes me, me...the true desires of my soul...of me. The four things that can deactivate W, even at his worst. The four things...that...no matter how far gone I may be, will always be able to unlock me.
For the first time ever, I woke up feeling empty. Not the usual kind of empty...a different kind of empty. Usually its just a feeling of a void within me...but today, that void just isn't there. Along with a lot of other things, like my cares, desires, etc. W has done his job well. At least I know that I'm now sealed off from the world. Or maybe its just God that's left me? Nah, can't be. If it was, I'd be feeling some sort of loss...
He's the first Key. God. Because I'd be nothing without him...because without him there would be no meaning in life. Because he keeps me in line and bails me out when I'm in grave danger. Because of him, I can't die till my time is up...till my purpose is completed. Because only he can provide the other four keys to unseal me.
But I search for the other four. They are what makes me, me...the true desires of my soul...of me. The four things that can deactivate W, even at his worst. The four things...that...no matter how far gone I may be, will always be able to unlock me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home