What's the world coming to? I can't believe that I got chatted up by some girl via icq...and well...let's just say she was desperate...or horny...or desperately horny...or something. Had a very amusing conversation with her...with the assistance of the guys in my bio diversity group of course(sans Kakita, since he ran off early). Wanted of post the whole thing up here, but...ah heck. ICQ crashes...it happens...
Nothing much to say these days...my emotional buffer has since kicked in...so I've been feeling okay. Mostly.
I did have a very prophetic dream this morning though. I'm not going into details...because its something I'd much rather keep secret. But well...in most of my dreams, I'm usually alone. A mirror of how it is in the real world...but its usually either very peaceful or very full of conflict. I usually enjoy both. Well, I don't enjoy conflict, but it does give me a rush of sorts. Hard to explain. W was built to handle conflict so that part is his element...so it works either way. Furthermore, I usually realise that I'm dreaming very early in my dreams...and when that happens, I tend to be able to control what goes on there. Its cool because then I'll change it to one of those two types, usually the peaceful type, where I'm in some wilderness area, untouched by man, like at a majestic waterfall or a great pine forest...or at a peaceful mountain stream. The hills are alive...with the sound of music...kinda like that.
But today was different. The dream was clear. As crystal. Different from the normal. I actually didn't even realise I was in a dream until someone in the dream said something out of character. And once I realised it...I woke. It wasn't scary or anything...just the kind of dream which would probably send me into depression again. When I woke...I knew...that this was different...a message from above. Something from the Almighty to let me know...that...well...I'm not going to say it. I'm not exactly close to him now...and maybe this is just...a punishment of sorts. Thank goodness for W...he and the buffer has sustained me all day long. But the dream...I wish I was wrong about it. But I wasn't. The dream didn't play out, but the warning...well...its come true. Once again proving me the naive fool. I can't seem to ever learn, can I? Ah well...its your will Lord, not mine...but your will be done.
Maybe another dose of the dark toxin will do me some good. Yeah, I'm actually asking for it this time. I AM tired. Weary.
*Shrug*
Life goes on. I miss myself...the me of so long ago. But that's the past. The future awaits.
Nothing much to say these days...my emotional buffer has since kicked in...so I've been feeling okay. Mostly.
I did have a very prophetic dream this morning though. I'm not going into details...because its something I'd much rather keep secret. But well...in most of my dreams, I'm usually alone. A mirror of how it is in the real world...but its usually either very peaceful or very full of conflict. I usually enjoy both. Well, I don't enjoy conflict, but it does give me a rush of sorts. Hard to explain. W was built to handle conflict so that part is his element...so it works either way. Furthermore, I usually realise that I'm dreaming very early in my dreams...and when that happens, I tend to be able to control what goes on there. Its cool because then I'll change it to one of those two types, usually the peaceful type, where I'm in some wilderness area, untouched by man, like at a majestic waterfall or a great pine forest...or at a peaceful mountain stream. The hills are alive...with the sound of music...kinda like that.
But today was different. The dream was clear. As crystal. Different from the normal. I actually didn't even realise I was in a dream until someone in the dream said something out of character. And once I realised it...I woke. It wasn't scary or anything...just the kind of dream which would probably send me into depression again. When I woke...I knew...that this was different...a message from above. Something from the Almighty to let me know...that...well...I'm not going to say it. I'm not exactly close to him now...and maybe this is just...a punishment of sorts. Thank goodness for W...he and the buffer has sustained me all day long. But the dream...I wish I was wrong about it. But I wasn't. The dream didn't play out, but the warning...well...its come true. Once again proving me the naive fool. I can't seem to ever learn, can I? Ah well...its your will Lord, not mine...but your will be done.
Maybe another dose of the dark toxin will do me some good. Yeah, I'm actually asking for it this time. I AM tired. Weary.
*Shrug*
Life goes on. I miss myself...the me of so long ago. But that's the past. The future awaits.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home