The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Kao reminded me of a very interesting concept today. That disapproval of a person does not equate to dislike of a person. Hmm... However, 'not dislike' doesn't equate to like either. It can mean anything from like to mere tollerance of the person. That range crosses the line for me, because I can usually sense this 'just merely tollerating me' attitude and it makes things very uneasy for me. In this case, ignorance would be bliss. I don't know..but I don't want people to 'have to put up with me'. I'd rather they just go their own way and the both of us would be happier. I won't be around unless I'm wanted or unless I have to be.

Okay, i'm doing a very clumsy job of explaining it.

I'm not in the business of rejecting people. What I'm trying to say is...if you're one of those who merely tollerates me, I'm giving you the option to just go your own way. I don't want to force anyone to tollerate me. Its your choice and there's no obligation for you to do so...ie if you choose to, its your own free will and nothing more. Something like that.

I don't want company if they're forced to stay. I want company who want, by their own choice, to stay.

And if you choose to stick with me, don't regret it...because you may well do so...

Yeah. You want out, here's your chance.

But if not...well, I'm glad to have ya with me. Stick around; I don't abandon my friends.

Welcome to the Legacy. <--Its some Fantasy/Sci-Fi Trek thingy. Ask if ya want. =P












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home