The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Sunday, November 02, 2003

I've just been told there's this whole group or people in SPS who really don't like me. Obviously, I wasn't told who, BUT...I'm pretty sure I know. W is fairly accurate, after all. I'm also fairly sure that some of the seniors are on that list, including our dear SPS prez.

If its one thing I've got to thank God for, its this...that I've got enough friends and aquaintences who have access to enough info nets to give me a kind of...early warning system of sorts. Know thyself...know thy enemy...and make sure the enemy doesn't know you...the key to survival. I'd rather live, but seeing as that's not possible, I'll make do with survival for now.

I've never actually figured out exactly what it is about me that people seem to hate though. The personalities of people are all very diverse...what's so different about mine in light of that? I mean, what is it that makes me that much harder to accept than almost everyone else? I've not actually heard anything beyond personality clash. Hmm...I wonder if anyone would care to enlighten me some day...

I really hope its not something as petty as them not liking my face. If it is, then W is more than justified...in any course of action he may take against them.

Oh, and if its because I keep to myself or whatever, well, Joshi does that too...and even more so...but he's not hated.

God's doing, this might well be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home