The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

This one doesn't sound half-bad...except for the fact that I'm single and so will end up marrying no-one anyway, hah! What? I expected it.

Get to know the REAL you by crash_and_burn
Your Name
You Are A:Nerd
Your Favorite Band/SongThe Beatles - Penny Lane
You Like To Read:Fiction novels
You Firmly Believe In:God
Everyone Thinks You Are:A respectable person
You Were Conceived:Next to a fireplace
You Will Marry:Your current boy/girlfriend
Quiz created with MemeGen!


I normally would bother but...

Get to know the REAL you by crash_and_burn
Your Name
You Are A:Gamer
Your Favorite Band/SongLudacris - Rollout
You Like To Read:Romance novels
You Firmly Believe In:Nudity
Everyone Thinks You Are:A respectable person
You Were Conceived:By immaculate conception
You Will Marry:The Antichrist
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Marry the anti-christ? The anti-christ is female? COOL!!!! Yes, I'm sure the Almighty will get me for this one, but...marry the anti-christ? That just sounds so damn cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home