Constantly on my mind...
Email can't replace a conversation, even one on msn. Interesting how there are people that are afraid it can. Speaking of which, I'm awaiting a very special email right now. ^^
To leave a place where one has spent a good many years of their life. In my case, since I'm not actually leaving the place itself. My Grandfather's house has been torn down and is to arise again in the form of a 3-floored monstrosity, just like virtually every other house around it. It'll never be the same again. Though the physical location is still there...I do feel like I've left it, never to return. Its funny in a way...I don't really have any real feeling of loss or sadness...nor one of joy either. There's just this feeling...that the old house is gone now, consigned to the memories of the past.
The Legacy is also probably due for a change in crew. People come and go and the Legacy isn't a ship for those who have found their way. People find their loves in the form of people or commitments...of material things or spiritual faith. These people have found their way. The Legacy is a ship of the lost. Most of its crew...or should I say then-crew, shouldn't be part of it now. Hence now all is as it should be. I am alone, save one or two people who would choose to stay with me aboard this ship of solitude. Which is a good thing I guess. They say you hurt the ones you care for the most...and given me...heh...I probably do that a lot. Ah well...
Its late and I'm rambling. So...I should stop, hahaha...
Email can't replace a conversation, even one on msn. Interesting how there are people that are afraid it can. Speaking of which, I'm awaiting a very special email right now. ^^
To leave a place where one has spent a good many years of their life. In my case, since I'm not actually leaving the place itself. My Grandfather's house has been torn down and is to arise again in the form of a 3-floored monstrosity, just like virtually every other house around it. It'll never be the same again. Though the physical location is still there...I do feel like I've left it, never to return. Its funny in a way...I don't really have any real feeling of loss or sadness...nor one of joy either. There's just this feeling...that the old house is gone now, consigned to the memories of the past.
The Legacy is also probably due for a change in crew. People come and go and the Legacy isn't a ship for those who have found their way. People find their loves in the form of people or commitments...of material things or spiritual faith. These people have found their way. The Legacy is a ship of the lost. Most of its crew...or should I say then-crew, shouldn't be part of it now. Hence now all is as it should be. I am alone, save one or two people who would choose to stay with me aboard this ship of solitude. Which is a good thing I guess. They say you hurt the ones you care for the most...and given me...heh...I probably do that a lot. Ah well...
Its late and I'm rambling. So...I should stop, hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home