Thank goodness I went back to playing Disgaea...I would've missed a part of the plot if I had left Baal unbeaten. Score!!! The Super Robo Suit and Nemesis are mine!! Muahahaha!! Along with the jet engine as well. ^^ The only thing left is to lay the smackdown on prinny Baal...and get that yoshi tsuna(its actually one word). Go Priere!!! 500K attack power,
I guess I spoke too soon...at least, about life brightening up. Its not. Dang relatives...all of them. I'm sick of the politics...and I'm sick of the fact that not a single one accepts me for who I am, nor respects my rights to make my own decisions. I'm 21+ dammit. And Frankly, possibly more mature than the whole lot of them. They're like petty kids who throw an tantrum when they can't get their way.
Constantly on my mind...
Life ain't just boring...it darn sucks. Still...I think I've proven something to myself. When it counts...I can handle things on my own. Ah well...23 more days till July...and then a month before school starts. I'm so bored...I can't wait I guess.
Sps...
Seniors SUCK!!! Humph. Bloody hell. I'm been saddled with the creation of the entire Bio-related activity for the NUS high school camp...AND on top of that, I won't be a mentor for the camp...I'll probably be a station master. Grrr...
Ah well...that's life. At least its not as bad as it could be. Heh.
I guess I spoke too soon...at least, about life brightening up. Its not. Dang relatives...all of them. I'm sick of the politics...and I'm sick of the fact that not a single one accepts me for who I am, nor respects my rights to make my own decisions. I'm 21+ dammit. And Frankly, possibly more mature than the whole lot of them. They're like petty kids who throw an tantrum when they can't get their way.
Constantly on my mind...
Life ain't just boring...it darn sucks. Still...I think I've proven something to myself. When it counts...I can handle things on my own. Ah well...23 more days till July...and then a month before school starts. I'm so bored...I can't wait I guess.
Sps...
Seniors SUCK!!! Humph. Bloody hell. I'm been saddled with the creation of the entire Bio-related activity for the NUS high school camp...AND on top of that, I won't be a mentor for the camp...I'll probably be a station master. Grrr...
Ah well...that's life. At least its not as bad as it could be. Heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home