The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

In sheer boredom, from Raydance...

1. Name: WWW
2. Birthday: 19th Oct 1982
3. Age: 21
4. Hair Color: Black
5. Eye Color: Black
6. Nationality: Singaporean
7. Sex: M
8. Height: 172cm
9. Weight: 55kg
10. Where were you born?: Like I'd know...
11. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?(if you know): Ironically, its possible for a girl to have my exact name...spelling anyway.

Family
12. Brothers or Sisters?: younger brother
13. How many?: 1
14. Names?: Sheng
15. Who's your favorite?: No choice is there?
16. Who's your least favorite?: Same as 15.
17. If you're an only child...do you want any brothers or sisters?: NA
18. Parents/Guardians name?: Satan and mate. Its her bloody fault for calling me the son of satan anyway.
19. Who's your favorite?: Yeah, right. Neither.
20. Do you like your family?: No.
21. If you could, whose parents would you have?(out of your friends): None!!!
22. If you could, whose brothers/sisters would you have?(same): None!!!

Friends/Enemies
23. Best friend(s)?: Kao takes this one, hands down.

24. What do you have in common with them(or he/she)?: Honestly, not that much. We're just on the same wavelength and the world pretty much screws us both a heck lot. Its more of a 'what we don't have in common with everyone else' case.

25. What do you like to do with them?: Almost everything, as long as he's up for it. I'm the more outgoing one.

26. Most trustworthy: Kao. I trust more people with my life than with my secrets.

27. Funniest: Hmm...I don't know. Not much humour in my life.

28. Dumbest: Edda. Someone from Sps. No one can dig their own grave as well as she can.

29. Smartest: Hmm...good question.

30. Best Laugh: I never noticed.

31. Best Smile: Don't notice that either...

32. Best Eyes: Some gal whose name I don't know...

33. Funnest to be with: Erm...see 27.

34. If you woke up one morning and one of your legs were gone...who would you call first?: The doctor.

35. Who's the person you talk to most on the phone?: NA.

36. Do you have any friends that you have never seen?: One or two...

37. Who do you see the most?: Kao

38. Who have you known the longest?: Joel

39. Who's your worst enemy?:
40. What don't you like about them?:
41. Was he/she your friend before?: None of them.
42. Are they a dumbass?: Yes, all of them.
43. Did they do something to you, or do you just not like them cause of their stupidity?: Both actually.

Love Life
44. Do you have a crush?: Nope.

45. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope.

46. What is their name?: NA

47. How long have you liked them?: NA

48. How long have you been going out?: NA

49. Are you really in to them? or Are you just eh?: NA

50. What do you like about them?: NA

51. Do you think you'll last?: NA, it'll never start.

52. (for crushes) Do you think they like you?: NA, no one will, not in that way.

53. Do you think you'll ever go out?: NA

54. Have you gone out in the past?: NA

Favorites
55. Color: Blue, Black, Grey

56. Food: None really...

57. Music Genre: 80s and early 90s pop...

58. Band: Err...dunno...

59. Solo Artist: No fav.

60. Number: Zero

61. Letter: W

62. Word: Chaos

63. Swear Word: I don't like swear words. I just use them.

64. Song: No one fav.

65. Day of the week: Sunday

67. Month: October

68. Year: Not any one I've lived through, that's for sure.
69. Age you were: NA

70. Season: Winter.
71. Fruit: Orange
72. Veggie: Brocolli
73. Ice Cream: Choc...
74. Movie: Right now, its love actually, but that's just cos of that funky guy. =P
75. Junk Food: All junk food RULEZ!!!!!

76. Cartoon: Err...I'll go with Reboot since I don't think anime counts.
77. T.V Show: Right now...I think I only watch reality shows.
78. Reality Show: American Idol 3. It'd be Amazing race if that was on.

79. Celebrity(including musicians and actors/actresses): Nana Vistor.(Wins by default).

This or That
80. Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
81. Punk/Pop: Pop
82. Rap/RnB: RnB
83. Milk/Chocolate Milk: Chocolate Milk.
84. Computer/Laptop: Laptop
85. Nsync/BSB: Eww!!
86. Green Day/Blink 182: ???
87. Tupac/Eminem: Tupac. Can't possible be worse than Eminem
88. Britney/Christina: Christina. ANYONE wins over that slutty bitch. Even if its another slutty bitch.
89. Black/White: Black
90. Dark/Light: Dark
91. Blue/Red: Blue
92. Pink/Baby-blue: Baby-blue.
93. Short/Tall: Tall
94. Phone/Instant Messanger: Phone (handphone, i assume)
95. T.V./Computer: computer.
96. Movie/T.V.: Movie
97. Mall/Department Stores: mall.
98. AIM/AOL: Do I look like an american to you?
99. 10/100: 10
100. Internet/Encyclopedia: Net
101. Home/School: School. Anything wins over home.
102. Country/Classical: Noooo!!!!
103. New York/California: I'll go with New York. Crime rulez! Over gays at least.
104. Batman/Superman: Batman.
105. Half Empty/Half Full: half empty.
106. Day/Night: Night.
107. January/June: January
108. Christmas/Valentines Day: XMAS!

Have You Ever
109. Drank Alcohol: yep
110. Smoked: No
111. Gotten Drunk: nope
112. Gotten High: on drugs? no. other things? yes.
113. Dyed Your Hair: No.
114. Kissed the Same Sex: Bleah!!!
115. Thought about Killing yourself: All the time.
116. Hated yourself: Never.
117. Liked someone way older than you: Nah.
118. Liked someone way younger than you: I'm not Joel.
119. Broken a Bone: nope
120. Had Surgery: Yup. Brain. ^^ Serious.
121. Talked to Strangers: yes.
122. Ran Away From Home: nope
123. Did the opposite your parents told you to do/not to do: Many times.
124. Sang in public: No. God forbid.
125. Worn a Dress: I'm not gay I tell you...
126. Worn a Tie: Yes.
127. Worn a Suit: Nope.
128. Gotten in to a physical fight: Once or twice.
129. Hurt someone emotionally: I doubt it.
130. Hurt someone physically: Serves him right.
131. Made someone cry: I think so...
132. Said you loved someone: heh...
133. Said you hated someone: Too many times to count.
134. Talked to a stuffed animal: *Grin*
135. Talked to yourself: If W counts.
136. Driven a car: no.
137. Danced in public: Hahahahahahaha!! No.
138. Danced when no one was looking: yeah.
139. Sang when no one was looking: all the time

Other Questions I Seemed to Forget.
140. Do you believe in Love: No anymore. Thank the guy upstairs for that.
141. Love at first sight? No.
142. Your Definition of Love: An illusion dreamt up by unrealistic people who haven't realised that its all about personal gain in one way or the other.
143. Your definition of a true friend: Someone who sticks by me, no matter what...but who will tell me straight to my face if I'm wrong or generally being an idiot.
145. Do you go to church: Yes. Now ask how my christian life is.
146. Favorite Candy: Choc!
147. Are you happy you made it here?: yes, I can finally go get dinner.
148. Are you going to send this on?: Nope, just here on the blog.
149. Did you enjoy it?: I hope it was good for you too...
150. Time: What is time to a wolf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home