From Raydance's Blog...
First: the silly questions
1) How did you celebrate your birthday?
Dinner with family usually. Not big really, I normally don't even notice its my birthday till they remind me about it.
2) What's the most expensive thing you've bought?
A single thing? Hmm...not sure. But it was things...then it'd be my card collection...a few k on it at least.
3) What CDs have you bought? Zilch. I just borrow 'em off my aunt. She's got almost every freaking CD under the sun. And if she hears of one she doesn't have, she'll go get it. No classical stuff though.
4) Did you celebrate mother's day or father's day? No. They're not worth it.
5) Did you get anything for your teachers during teacher's day? They're not worth it either.
6) What is more significant: The Iraq war or the SARS crisis? Neither. I frankly didn't give a ****. I'm pretty much happy if there's a high death toll though. Every little bit helps.
7) How much alcohol do you drink?
Normally I'm as dry as a bone. But I can drink a heck lot, that much I'm sure.
Social / love life next!
9) How many crushes? Hahahahaha....
10) Have you started a romance? Me? *ME?* Hahahahahahaha....
11) Have you ended a romance? See above.
12) Have you valued love more? In this year? Hahahahahaha...that means a big fat NO btw.
13) Have you lost friends who have a significant role in your life? If I let 'em go, it means they weren't significant anymore.
14) Have you gained friends who have a significant role in your life? Frankly...no. Not recently. But then again, by my definition, very, very few people play significant roles in my life. I have gained friends I'm very thankful for though.
15) Have you valued friendship more? No. I think I value it much less now.
16) What do you think of IRC as a form of socialisation? Never used it. I stick to ICQ and MSN
17) What do you think of clubbing / pubbing as a form of socialisation? Err...not my choice, that's for sure.
18) Do you think you have become a more social person? Yes and no...in some ways I have...and in some ways I've become less social...so it kinda evens out to a 'no progress' state.
Memorable moments~
19) What's the most memorable present you have given? I don't know. People don't tell me if something I've given them is memorable.
20) What's the most memorable present you have received? This one's between God and me...^^
21) Who became the most memorable person in your life? Hmm...this one will have to go to a gal named Michelle...for having the guts to ask a total stranger(me, duh) for help right out of the blue. That caught me by surprise...and I'm seldom surprised.
22) What's the most memorable day in your life? In my life...hmm...Not sure. Got some pretty memorable days actually.
23) What's the most memorable thing that has happened? When? This year? Me getting into Uni. I was going *boing, boing, boing* "SCORE!!!!!!". Lolz...
24) What's the most memorable thing you have learnt? That I CAN be happy in this world. Sure, it'll take some effort and my happiness probably offends a good number of people, but screw them! From my point of view, it ought to be all about *me*. Its like Sagitta says, "If you don't pamper yourself, who's going to pamper you?". Its about time I stopped bothering about others and get what *I* want.
25) What's the most memorable thing you have said? "I'm here to talk about Porn. Yes, porn. And why Universities should offer a major in Porn, a subject that touches all aspects of life." I hope they were joking about showing the video of my speech to the dean. ^^
26) What's the most memorable thing you have heard someone say? I can't remember? Lolz...
Four ugly questions...
27) What did you regret the most? I don't do things I regret. Or rather, I don't regret the things I do, because if I was in the situation again, I'd do exactly the same thing.
28) What have you wasted the most time on? Anything I spend my time on isn't a waste of time. Wait...I know! Listening to my parents' lectures!
29) What did you miss the most? People who used to be closer to me. But life goes on. Ah well...
30) What did you hate the most? Parents. It probably going to be them until I can move away from them.
RESOLUTION...
i) To find all the keys...and perhaps find happiness. My God be my guide.
First: the silly questions
1) How did you celebrate your birthday?
Dinner with family usually. Not big really, I normally don't even notice its my birthday till they remind me about it.
2) What's the most expensive thing you've bought?
A single thing? Hmm...not sure. But it was things...then it'd be my card collection...a few k on it at least.
3) What CDs have you bought? Zilch. I just borrow 'em off my aunt. She's got almost every freaking CD under the sun. And if she hears of one she doesn't have, she'll go get it. No classical stuff though.
4) Did you celebrate mother's day or father's day? No. They're not worth it.
5) Did you get anything for your teachers during teacher's day? They're not worth it either.
6) What is more significant: The Iraq war or the SARS crisis? Neither. I frankly didn't give a ****. I'm pretty much happy if there's a high death toll though. Every little bit helps.
7) How much alcohol do you drink?
Normally I'm as dry as a bone. But I can drink a heck lot, that much I'm sure.
Social / love life next!
9) How many crushes? Hahahahaha....
10) Have you started a romance? Me? *ME?* Hahahahahahaha....
11) Have you ended a romance? See above.
12) Have you valued love more? In this year? Hahahahahaha...that means a big fat NO btw.
13) Have you lost friends who have a significant role in your life? If I let 'em go, it means they weren't significant anymore.
14) Have you gained friends who have a significant role in your life? Frankly...no. Not recently. But then again, by my definition, very, very few people play significant roles in my life. I have gained friends I'm very thankful for though.
15) Have you valued friendship more? No. I think I value it much less now.
16) What do you think of IRC as a form of socialisation? Never used it. I stick to ICQ and MSN
17) What do you think of clubbing / pubbing as a form of socialisation? Err...not my choice, that's for sure.
18) Do you think you have become a more social person? Yes and no...in some ways I have...and in some ways I've become less social...so it kinda evens out to a 'no progress' state.
Memorable moments~
19) What's the most memorable present you have given? I don't know. People don't tell me if something I've given them is memorable.
20) What's the most memorable present you have received? This one's between God and me...^^
21) Who became the most memorable person in your life? Hmm...this one will have to go to a gal named Michelle...for having the guts to ask a total stranger(me, duh) for help right out of the blue. That caught me by surprise...and I'm seldom surprised.
22) What's the most memorable day in your life? In my life...hmm...Not sure. Got some pretty memorable days actually.
23) What's the most memorable thing that has happened? When? This year? Me getting into Uni. I was going *boing, boing, boing* "SCORE!!!!!!". Lolz...
24) What's the most memorable thing you have learnt? That I CAN be happy in this world. Sure, it'll take some effort and my happiness probably offends a good number of people, but screw them! From my point of view, it ought to be all about *me*. Its like Sagitta says, "If you don't pamper yourself, who's going to pamper you?". Its about time I stopped bothering about others and get what *I* want.
25) What's the most memorable thing you have said? "I'm here to talk about Porn. Yes, porn. And why Universities should offer a major in Porn, a subject that touches all aspects of life." I hope they were joking about showing the video of my speech to the dean. ^^
26) What's the most memorable thing you have heard someone say? I can't remember? Lolz...
Four ugly questions...
27) What did you regret the most? I don't do things I regret. Or rather, I don't regret the things I do, because if I was in the situation again, I'd do exactly the same thing.
28) What have you wasted the most time on? Anything I spend my time on isn't a waste of time. Wait...I know! Listening to my parents' lectures!
29) What did you miss the most? People who used to be closer to me. But life goes on. Ah well...
30) What did you hate the most? Parents. It probably going to be them until I can move away from them.
RESOLUTION...
i) To find all the keys...and perhaps find happiness. My God be my guide.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home