Serendipity. It sounds almost mystical, don't you think? Tonight I enjoyed watching a movie of the same title...for the third time, I think. And still I enjoyed it. Once again, not bad for a movie with a plot full of holes, as I'm sure Kao would point out. The notion of it all still appeals to me somehow. Its strange...because on one hand, I've grown up over the past few years...and learnt a few important things. Like how the ideal of 'soulmates' is just an ideal and nothing more. Like how chance and 'fate' and life will practically screw me any chance it gets...and if I want a decent existence...not even good life, but merely decent existence, I already have to take matters into my own hands. Like how love is really a choice and how the main factors in this choice are physical attractiveness, material gain and social standing. I've become realistic...perhaps...dare I say it, more mature?
And yet...somehow...heh...perhaps I'll continue this tomorrow...
And yet...somehow...heh...perhaps I'll continue this tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home