The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I really, really, really should've gone to arts. Where else can you not read your text, do your graded essay assignment the night before its due and still get 23/25? Heh. I can't believe that people can be talking about CAP 4+ and things like Dean's List...especially when I'm worried about being able to do honours at all after this sem. A big thank you to my utterly self-absorbed, arrogant and nobel-prize obsessed chem lecturer, who is without a doubt the utter WORST teacher I've ever encountered in my entire life. At LEAST Khoo could teach. She couldn't teach me, but at least she tried to. Yupz, thanks to that most recent chem test, I can give up on getting a B+ for chem.

Maybe that's why I was given what I was given. Because there's just to other way for me to have a decent life in this world. Since I can't get things done in the ligit or so-called 'good' way, I'll just have to resort to the things I'm good at. Which would be deception, manipulation and most other forms of devious thinking. There's more than one way to skin a cat. True, that may not get me that far here in the uni...but in the real world...

It is just me or are there really a whole lot of vader-like people out there? I'm getting quite sick of them. People who make agreements with you then change the terms of the agreement without your consent. I truely hate these people. If anything, it makes me think that the abuse of power might actually be justified. These people ought to be abused...taught a lesson. I'm sure they wouldn't like getting the blunt end of the stick. Ends justifies the means...well, when it comes to these people, yes. The guys up there better hope I don't get any form of power here on earth, because if I do, I'm going to start eliminating people. Oh sure, who made me judge, jury and excutioner? My answer: THEY did.

Talking about the big guy up there. I'm becoming quite sick of asking for help. Things aren't improving down here. I'm like, since you're going to do what you want to do ANYWAY...and since you're omni-everything and know what I need/want/etc, what's the point of me asking? In sheer irony, I don't think my Christian life has EVER been as bad as it is now...and at the same time, I don't think I've had as good grades during ay term as I have now. Its not to say my grades(for assignments, lab reports, etc.) are all A+++ or whatever, but I don't think I've ever even seen an A on any written piece of work of mine ever before.

More later. Losers approach the frozen throne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home