The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I have just seen the coolest El Hazard AMV ever. Its probably my fav fantasy anime. Yeah, sure the plot isn't THAT complex. And yeah, sure, the characters ain't that funny or cool or etc. In fact, to date, only ONE person actually recognised the name 'Ifurita'. Yeah, El Hazard is that unknown. But I like it. Ifurita is probably the closest any character...in any work of fiction..that comes the closest to who and what I am...W included. The Ifurita in the El Hazard manga is probably closer, but, yeah. And along the sequals suck line...El Hazard should've just ended with the Magnificent world series. Alternate world just ruined everything. Bleah.

Maybe I just like feel-good stuff. I enjoyed Love Actually so much, I really wouldn't mind seeing it again. To be honest, the show had a paper thin plot and little character developement...but it was funny...entertaining anyway. Its probably the closest I'll ever get to love, so I might as well enjoy it. How can I even say that? Simply cos of the fact that I've NEVER met a gal whose mind is even remotely near my mind's wavelength. I've met some whom I thought were...but upon getting to know them better...heh.

I wonder what its like to be female. No, I'm not going to turn gay or start cross-dressing or anything. I'm just wondering, that's all. To grow up as a female in this world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home