I just can't stand people who, after a test or exam, say things like "I'm going to die" or "I'm going to fail" and end up scoring straight As or *gasp* Bs. Sheesh. What I would give to hear someone actually MEAN it. Not making the dean's list doesn't count as dying or failing. Heck, the only person I'm exempting from this is Kao, because with his self-esteem issues, he can actually think that he's going to fail something he ends up getting an A for.
That said, I'm probably going to die for either chem, physio or stats...or all of them. I have about 12 hours to study for stats, 1+ days to catch up with the whole term's worth of physio and well...chem is chem. I've just started on it today. Not to mention the philo that I didn't study for(that's tomorrow btw). Oh, when I say die, I mean C. Why? Because with a C this term, it can only get much worse later and...goodbye graduation.
The Legacy...an ideal. A crew of misfits, each with their own issues and problems. Each with their own personality defect...on a ship of hopes and dreams. Sure, it sounds like something ripped off from everywhere...but to my credit, at least I'd not even heard of those certain shows when I though of those ideas. Its too bad I can't draw for nuts...or I'd start a webcomic. Of course, there'd be THOSE objections for certain people...but they're my ideas...mine and Kao's...so there. Anyway, until 001 triggers, I'll probably be posting up misc stuff on the Legacy and its crew...card ideas, sotries(though I've lost most of them), RP stats, etc.
That said, I'm probably going to die for either chem, physio or stats...or all of them. I have about 12 hours to study for stats, 1+ days to catch up with the whole term's worth of physio and well...chem is chem. I've just started on it today. Not to mention the philo that I didn't study for(that's tomorrow btw). Oh, when I say die, I mean C. Why? Because with a C this term, it can only get much worse later and...goodbye graduation.
The Legacy...an ideal. A crew of misfits, each with their own issues and problems. Each with their own personality defect...on a ship of hopes and dreams. Sure, it sounds like something ripped off from everywhere...but to my credit, at least I'd not even heard of those certain shows when I though of those ideas. Its too bad I can't draw for nuts...or I'd start a webcomic. Of course, there'd be THOSE objections for certain people...but they're my ideas...mine and Kao's...so there. Anyway, until 001 triggers, I'll probably be posting up misc stuff on the Legacy and its crew...card ideas, sotries(though I've lost most of them), RP stats, etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home