Looks like I didn't continue the last blog....heh.
Its new year's eve. It seems like just yesterday when we entered NS. I remember clearly my thoughts that day. "Like all other trials, I'll survive this...and it will be but a memory". And thus, I am here. In the University...completed my first sem...with many more ahead of me. I don't even feel old...more like...timeless. After all, what is time to a wolf?
This first sem in the uni has taught me some other things too...to be more independent for one. Till now, I've been relying on others too much, be they friends or aquaintences. I hate to say it, but things were hell initially...for like the first few days. Then I let W take over and frankly, his apporach worked wonders. A welcome side effect of it is that I think I'm finally getting used to being alone. It doesn't feel so bad anymore...I mean, I know the feeling well, but its always felt lousy. Not anymore.
Maybe that's why I'm skipping all the various get togethers this year's end. There's just no point. The people who mean anything to me keep in contact with me anyway...and I don't need to see the rest.
I may have to make a rather interesting choice soon though...a possibility...or a confirmed valuable resource. Not an easy choice.
Its new year's eve. It seems like just yesterday when we entered NS. I remember clearly my thoughts that day. "Like all other trials, I'll survive this...and it will be but a memory". And thus, I am here. In the University...completed my first sem...with many more ahead of me. I don't even feel old...more like...timeless. After all, what is time to a wolf?
This first sem in the uni has taught me some other things too...to be more independent for one. Till now, I've been relying on others too much, be they friends or aquaintences. I hate to say it, but things were hell initially...for like the first few days. Then I let W take over and frankly, his apporach worked wonders. A welcome side effect of it is that I think I'm finally getting used to being alone. It doesn't feel so bad anymore...I mean, I know the feeling well, but its always felt lousy. Not anymore.
Maybe that's why I'm skipping all the various get togethers this year's end. There's just no point. The people who mean anything to me keep in contact with me anyway...and I don't need to see the rest.
I may have to make a rather interesting choice soon though...a possibility...or a confirmed valuable resource. Not an easy choice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home