The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

I have a girlfriend!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!



No, of course i don't. What WERE you thinking? Probably what everyone else is. For goodness sakes, I have enough problems already, what with people saying that I, of all people, I, whom gals wouldn't shag if I was the last man on the planet, I, who would be better off being a neuter, have a girlfriend. What utter rubbish. And the girl? Come on, its a mircale that she isn't attached yet. She happens to have not one, but three suitors too, so hah!!

In fact, for those of you who haven't guessed the role i'm playing, shame on you!! In fact, i think she's sick of me too. Heh.

And the funny looks!! *Sigh*

On another note, I'm wondering what God's plan for me is for these few weeks. Things are just generally sucking very badly on almost all fronts. I sometimes wish he'd just kill me and get it over with. Sure, I'd like to live...I want to live...but to just survive...barely...That just plain bites. I will leave it to him though. He's probably got something in the works. He usually does. I'll continue to trust him. Because he's all I've got. W is for the dark future. God is for the light...my only way to get there. Just one thing. i'm not Job. i'm not that holy and rightous and all. I'm just me.

Oh...heck with it all. I'm just not in the mood.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home