Hamster Graveyard update!!
Darn it, all the mushrooms have died off...think I over watered...but no matter...I leave it for a few days and see how things go...
In other news:
Things are going...bad...and I don't trust myself to say anything...which won't hurt me anyway...so...I'll let W do the talking. He' better at that...heh. As for me...I'm hoping. A chance...a possible chance...has opened up. If I take it and fail, I lose nothing but my pride...and risk triggering Command 001. If I take it and succeed...then...heh. But if I don't take it...I'll regret it all my life. This may be one of those things you only get a shot at once...I can't afford to mess it up.
Darn it, all the mushrooms have died off...think I over watered...but no matter...I leave it for a few days and see how things go...
In other news:
Things are going...bad...and I don't trust myself to say anything...which won't hurt me anyway...so...I'll let W do the talking. He' better at that...heh. As for me...I'm hoping. A chance...a possible chance...has opened up. If I take it and fail, I lose nothing but my pride...and risk triggering Command 001. If I take it and succeed...then...heh. But if I don't take it...I'll regret it all my life. This may be one of those things you only get a shot at once...I can't afford to mess it up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home