The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Blogger is trying to prevent me from posting. Damn it.

I'm in no mood for this kind of crap. I'm *this* close to killing my parents. My mom especially. I actually typed out a lot...then somehow...ah heck.

I'll just say that I'm thankful that I created W. Or maybe I didn't...perhaps he was inspiration from God. I sure wouldn't have listened to him at the time. But W was my strength..until I found God. I'll say this plain...my parents have *NEVER* been a source of emotional support before. Heck, They're the cause of a LOT of my issues. Fine, God says forgive...I will, once I can be rid of them...and start dealing with the damage.

Okay, so its not blogger...its my browser...sorry blogger!!

Anyway...I've freaking had it. Not that it matters. The world won't get better just because I want it to. It'll only get better if I make it. W...looks like I do need you after all.

Constantly on my mind...
You'd stop me...I know you can too...but...heh...will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home