The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Kids are fun!!

Yay!! NUS high school camp is over and soon, I shall be $280 richer! Muahahahahaha!!! But since its NUS, I can wait long long. Dang.

Joel might just be right about his "kid therapy" though. Those sec 2 were mostly lively and fun to be with. They were accepting, friendly...everything my sec 2 class was NOT. At least, not to me. Perhaps my experience was just an exception. Not even most people are like that, only MY FFFFing class(es) was. Even more reason to just leave them to W to take care of. Shouldn't let them get away with it, should I?

There was even a really adorable rgs gal who said to come look her up in 3 years time if I was still single, hahaha!! I'm sure she's joking, of course. But she was impressive...gep..and a psle score of 283. Cool. She is cute...and a tomboy...so, hahaha!! No, i'm not even tempted. *innocent grin*

And no, really. If you know me well at all, you know that if I was courting a girl, I'd tell no one about it. Ever. With the *possible* exception of Kao.

In other news...I can wait for July 1, when things get somewhat busy again.

Constantly on my mind...
Europe...its a nice place to be. I'll see the world...I promise...one day. And hopefully, I'll have someone to share that experience with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home