Wow...its been a long time since my last real blog update, hasn't it? I wonder if anyone ever checks this lil thing anymore.
Anyway...I now have plushie microbes!! Yay!!! Muahahahaha...they're soooo cute!! Dang I wish I had a digicam. Oh well.
Its funny...I mean...its been a long time since I last had to call on W...or use his abilities for that matter. Heck, I didn't even have to do it for the exams this time round...though I can't say I'm going to do very well. Heh.
All in all, life seems to be looking up. The key word here being 'seems'. After all I've been through, it just seems way, way too easy for things to be falling into place now. Furthermore, W's been giving me warnings off and on, which till now I've just dismissed as paranoia. However...
I've just noticed a 'theme' if you will. Circumstances seem to have come together to drill it into my head that I'm not living up to everyone's expectations of me. Who knows, I might not be living up to Kao's expectations of me either, but he's not the sort to tell me that kind of thing. Normally...I wouldn't give a damn. After all, I've been living the way I am...being me...for the past 22 years. Most of the adults I've come into contact with have been pestering me about not meeting their petty expectations. Well, some weren't that petty...I can understand the teachers wanting me to score in school. After all, their heads are on the line if they can't get their supposedly brainy kids to perform. Other expectations have been really petty though. Like my eating habits. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how my brother is a joy to be with at the dinner table because he can eat and eat and eat. Or rather...I'm sick and tired of hearing how I should be more like that. Baka. And I'll smile if I want to smile. I can understand if I was working in retail, but how the heck can you fault a person for not smiling on his own time. I'm not a puppet. But even so...I normally wouldn't care. I'm me, take it or leave it.
But now...it looks like it might matter after all...what someone else thinks of me. *sigh* Ah well...there are no free lunches in this world, not for me at least. I don't want to have to bring out W again...not after all this time. Project Union has been going well...slow, but good. Heh...what an irony. What a mess.
Obviously, I'm not about to quit fighting. That's no my style...or W's for that matter. However...his warning are getting more frequent...and they're adding up too. Its worrying.
Ah well...I'm obviously not in the right state of mind to even be blogging...heh...
Anyway...I now have plushie microbes!! Yay!!! Muahahahaha...they're soooo cute!! Dang I wish I had a digicam. Oh well.
Its funny...I mean...its been a long time since I last had to call on W...or use his abilities for that matter. Heck, I didn't even have to do it for the exams this time round...though I can't say I'm going to do very well. Heh.
All in all, life seems to be looking up. The key word here being 'seems'. After all I've been through, it just seems way, way too easy for things to be falling into place now. Furthermore, W's been giving me warnings off and on, which till now I've just dismissed as paranoia. However...
I've just noticed a 'theme' if you will. Circumstances seem to have come together to drill it into my head that I'm not living up to everyone's expectations of me. Who knows, I might not be living up to Kao's expectations of me either, but he's not the sort to tell me that kind of thing. Normally...I wouldn't give a damn. After all, I've been living the way I am...being me...for the past 22 years. Most of the adults I've come into contact with have been pestering me about not meeting their petty expectations. Well, some weren't that petty...I can understand the teachers wanting me to score in school. After all, their heads are on the line if they can't get their supposedly brainy kids to perform. Other expectations have been really petty though. Like my eating habits. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how my brother is a joy to be with at the dinner table because he can eat and eat and eat. Or rather...I'm sick and tired of hearing how I should be more like that. Baka. And I'll smile if I want to smile. I can understand if I was working in retail, but how the heck can you fault a person for not smiling on his own time. I'm not a puppet. But even so...I normally wouldn't care. I'm me, take it or leave it.
But now...it looks like it might matter after all...what someone else thinks of me. *sigh* Ah well...there are no free lunches in this world, not for me at least. I don't want to have to bring out W again...not after all this time. Project Union has been going well...slow, but good. Heh...what an irony. What a mess.
Obviously, I'm not about to quit fighting. That's no my style...or W's for that matter. However...his warning are getting more frequent...and they're adding up too. Its worrying.
Ah well...I'm obviously not in the right state of mind to even be blogging...heh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home