The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Argh...I've been gone for a long time, haven't I? Oh well...from a certain someone's blog...

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
- Wei Wen
- W
- Wolf

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- I keep my promises. I don't think I've broken a single one....yet...
- I have a mind of my own; I do what I want, not what the crowd does.
- I don't give up easily.

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- Height. Everyone seems taller than me.
- The fact that I feel lazy so often
- The grades I get. Esp for math and chem-related subjects.

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- How some people can have utterly no common sense whatsoever...all the time.
- Myself
- Chinese. The language, not the people.

THREE THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:
- Having to shave...heck, having hair in those areas in the first place.
- Girls who act cute. Those who naturally are are fine though.
- Guys who act like gentlemen, esp in front of ladies.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- W and his destructive potential
- People who can get through W
- I'm not sure what to put here...W took care of most of the other stuff.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
- Water(duh)
- Food(ditto duh)
- Entertainment. Seriously. I HATE boredom.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS:
- Um...seriously...I don't really care about brands.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITES SONGS AT THE MOMENT:
- Simple and Clean --Utada Hikaru
- 1000 words -- Koda Kumi
- Once in a Lifetime -- Sarah Brightman

THREE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH:
I'm counting quality time, not just proximity time.
- Kao
- Snoc
- Probably Sojourner, due to SPS project

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
- Pass an AO level Chinese exam(seriously)
- Keep to a schedule I didn't create myself
- Just remain bored and not do anything.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- Sleeping
- Star Trek CCG, hehehe...actually...that goes for .Hack too.
- Reading/writing(tie). Usually non-fiction for the former and fiction/rants for the latter.

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE:
- Phantom Brave
- Fractured Time
- Disgaea figures

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
- Biologist (any non-human, non-microbio field. Basically as long as it has to do with animals and/or plants, its cool by me)
- Freelance writer/journalist
- Actually, I'm cool with it as long as its fun...

THREE COLORS YOU LIKE:
- blue
- black
- Silver

THREE PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON VACATION:
- Europe
- USA
- Australia + New Zealand (notice something? All these are fairly cold countries)

THREE THINGS YOU JUST DID TODAY:
- Typed out 2104 Contact list
- Got annoyed at lousy internet connection
- Thought about someone...Constantly on my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home