Once again, I feel W's effects on me and I feel myself dying again...slowly. However, for the first time...it actually feels...peaceful. I think I'm just way, way too sick of everything the way it is. I'm the main problem. My nature. In a way, its a good thing project union didn't complete because it would've failed anyway. As long as I remain in control, it won't matter even if I had all of W's abilities and shields to use as I please, things won't get any better. Because of my nature, my character, who I am...there's no point of having skills but not the heart or the character necessary to use them to their full potential. Union was flawed. But now it can be corrected. W should've been the control locus with all of my abilities and skills given to him. What good is it having all the shields, walls, defensive and offensive capabilities if at the core, its still just nice little 'ol me at the contrls? Now, hiding all those capabilities under the mask of a nice guy but keeping W at the helm...now that's what's required to survive in this world. Since all else has failed...if the Almighty wants to stop me, he will. If not...well, that's it then.
Previous Posts
- This one doesn't sound half-bad...except for the f...
- With general control turned over to W, I have to s...
- All that you take with you is what you leave behind.
- Who is greater, the master or the slave? For the m...
- What a lame way to die... Your LJ Starfleet Caree...
- I actually typed out a whole long post...but that ...
- Life. What can I say? I suppose that W is very muc...
- Constantly on my mind... Email can't replace a con...
- Wow...its been a long time since my last real blog...
- Which Angel Sanctuary character are you? by Lyn ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home