The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Heh. I think too much. At least that's what I'm being lead to believe. I'm also beginning to see the importance of image and impression. Thus, in conclusion: I should learn to just shut up. Keep my problems to myself and wear a fake smile on my face. Perhaps I'm just wrong for this world I live in...BUT I'm fairly sure that if I shut up and kept my issues to myself and pretend that life is going well, I'll not only annoy fewer people, but people would probably have a better opinion of me as well. Kao has known this for years...and I've very much resisted...till now. I finally see the wisdom in his ways, heh.

A few other things occur to me too. You know all those Christians who say that even if the world abandons you, God won't? Well, the question is, is God enough? The answer: Nope. If he was, he wouldn't have created Eve and the whole sorry mess with the fruit wouldn't have happened. It is in fact in the bible that God himself said that it is not good for man to be alone. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not going to go into another sorry rant about how I'm single. All I'm going to say is that, God just simply isn't enough, at least when it comes down to company(and company can include friends, family, etc). That's it. Heh.

Hmm...and...actually, I do have other thoughts...but now's as good a time as any to practice shutting up. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home