The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gaming shops make obscene amounts of cash. Yes they do. I can't believe that for years, I didn't realise that and do something about it. After searching for sources and stuff, here's my conclusion...I can get the same stuff as what shops like Comics Connection, World of JJ and Comics Mart sell...and more in fact...for a lot cheaper. Not only that, but I can get it cheaper, inclusive with arrive-in-4-days-latest shipping. I ought to open up my own online store or something. Also, I personally find the service at Comics Mart rather lacking. In fact, I've been waiting 2+ weeks for a reply to an email I sent, which was indeed recieved by them. I don't know who this Carol is, but whoever she is...heh. This is not helping the initial impression I got from visiting their main store, though the ones at the Raffles City branch were polite and helpful. Heh.

My next post will probably be about Navia Dratp...a cool anime chess game which has won over even one of the toughest of critics(aka Kao).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home