TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Has this liking for softtoys
2. Tends to root for the 'bad guy'
3. Doesn't worry as much as I seem to
4. Alchohol and coffee seem to have the opposite effect on me
5. Has a metal plate holding some of my skull in place
6. Isn't living with my family at the moment
7. Likes to sing
8. Is still idealistic, just doesn't show it
9. Is a...rodent person
10. Can almost always be found at Lido on sunday afternoons
NINE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Love me for me
2. Amuse me
3. Challenge me
4. Be blunt with me
5. Accept that I'm not perfect and have my multitude of flaws
6. Believe in me
7. Share my interests
8. Be candid with me
9. Be open with me...and vice versa
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. See the world
2. Make enough money to see the world and still live comfortably after
3. Play in the Star Trek CCG World Championships(actually, I want to win it, but...)
4. Pat a platypus
5. Own and maintain an exotic plant garden
6. Start a family(and of course, maintain it with everyone in it happy)
7. Make a difference
8. Make my peace with god
SEVEN WAYS TO ANNOY ME
1. Tell me the odds
2. Condemn me
3. Try to control my life
4. Betray me
5. Hurt those I care about
6. Argue for the sake of performance(just watch a typical Singaporean debater, you'll see what I mean)
7. Patronise me
SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN
1. Me
2. You(only applicable to like...a handful of people. Probably you if you're reading this right now, hahaha...)
3. God
4. Mankind's ability to screw itself
5. Life is meant to be lived, not survived
6. Live and Learn
FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. W
2. Dying alone
3. Becoming the anti-christ
4. Being stuck in a dead end
5. Being helpless
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS IN MY ROOM
1. Large European Sword
2. Bed
3. Benji's (A pair of softtoy dogs about my age, heh)
4. FF figure set
THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Daydream
2. Surf the net
3. Read
TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1. Slack!(aka watch anime, play PS2 games, etc)
2. Go to the beach. Its been such a long time since I last went...but its gotta be low tide of course. Muahahaha!
ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
1. Actually...I communicate with the people who mean the most to me on a fairly decent basis, so...I dunno...M? But she ain't real, hahaha...
1. Has this liking for softtoys
2. Tends to root for the 'bad guy'
3. Doesn't worry as much as I seem to
4. Alchohol and coffee seem to have the opposite effect on me
5. Has a metal plate holding some of my skull in place
6. Isn't living with my family at the moment
7. Likes to sing
8. Is still idealistic, just doesn't show it
9. Is a...rodent person
10. Can almost always be found at Lido on sunday afternoons
NINE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Love me for me
2. Amuse me
3. Challenge me
4. Be blunt with me
5. Accept that I'm not perfect and have my multitude of flaws
6. Believe in me
7. Share my interests
8. Be candid with me
9. Be open with me...and vice versa
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. See the world
2. Make enough money to see the world and still live comfortably after
3. Play in the Star Trek CCG World Championships(actually, I want to win it, but...)
4. Pat a platypus
5. Own and maintain an exotic plant garden
6. Start a family(and of course, maintain it with everyone in it happy)
7. Make a difference
8. Make my peace with god
SEVEN WAYS TO ANNOY ME
1. Tell me the odds
2. Condemn me
3. Try to control my life
4. Betray me
5. Hurt those I care about
6. Argue for the sake of performance(just watch a typical Singaporean debater, you'll see what I mean)
7. Patronise me
SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN
1. Me
2. You(only applicable to like...a handful of people. Probably you if you're reading this right now, hahaha...)
3. God
4. Mankind's ability to screw itself
5. Life is meant to be lived, not survived
6. Live and Learn
FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. W
2. Dying alone
3. Becoming the anti-christ
4. Being stuck in a dead end
5. Being helpless
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS IN MY ROOM
1. Large European Sword
2. Bed
3. Benji's (A pair of softtoy dogs about my age, heh)
4. FF figure set
THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Daydream
2. Surf the net
3. Read
TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1. Slack!(aka watch anime, play PS2 games, etc)
2. Go to the beach. Its been such a long time since I last went...but its gotta be low tide of course. Muahahaha!
ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
1. Actually...I communicate with the people who mean the most to me on a fairly decent basis, so...I dunno...M? But she ain't real, hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home