The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Annoying things have been happening en masse lately. For one thing, my laptop is down. For another, I'm rather sick of lugging stuff around and having to lug it home when it ends up not being collected. Thank goodness no one has had the audacity to make me lug a Navia Dratp set around...and given the people who are interested in it, its thankful that they aren't the kind of people who'd make me do that. Then there are the people who just bloody won't respond to sms', making it difficult to properly organise stuff concerning them. How long does it take to type a simple sms reply anyway? 1-2 mins at most. Sheesh. Maybe its time I listened to Sagitta's advice and just heck care them. He says I'm too tollerant and W totally agrees. Still, I am thankful that at least the good bulk of the people closer to me, like Sagitta, Sojourner and Spehyre(just to name a few) are fairly decent people who don't give me this kind of nonsense. I may not always answer calls, but I do reply sms' on a regular basis at least.

I'm just glad that the two people who can best stabilise my mood are around and fairly contactable, with one having just returned from Thailand a few days ago. Cheers to them, people who can actually put a smile on my face when I'm feeling lousy...

Constantly on my mind: Can't wait till friday! Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home