The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lalala...

Gender: Male

Straight/Gay/Bi: Damn Straight

Single: Duh. (That means yes)

Screennames: Lone Wolf, Ifurita, Wolf

Birthdate: 19 Oct

Age you act: 9 to 99. Depends on the state of my mind...usually on the older side though.

Lefty/righty/ambidextrous: Probably ambidextrous

Your family: Parents and a bro.

Pets: Hamsters! Muahahahaha!!! And two lil blobs of Cladophora aegagropila(AKA Marimo Balls).

Addictions: Probably CCGs and Miniatures games...doesn't go as far as addictions for anything else.

Languages spoken: English.

Do you have a webpage: Does this count?


++ Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it ++

Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes, but I have limits.

Do you have any secrets? Who wants to know? =P

Do you like your handwriting? No.

Do you have any bad habits? Me L-A-Z-Y.

Can you sing? Carry a tune, yes. Sing? Not very well, that's for sure.

Are you a loner? I'm usually alone. Do I choose to be that way? Doesn't really matter, does it? Heh....

Are you passive or aggressive? Usually aggressive.

Do you have a journal? Offline? Nope. W keeps enough tabs on me as it is.

Do you think you are emotionally strong? Me...not really. But...that hardly matters.

Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life? Yeah...one thing so far...and I'm not going to mention it here.

Do you think life has been good so far? Could be better, could be worse...

Do you think you are good looking? FUGLY.

Are you confident? Depends. Usually, yes, though I'll never admit it.


Do You...

Read the newspaper? Yes.

Pray? Yes

Go to church? Yes.

Talk to strangers who IM you?: Yes, actually.

Take walks in the rain? Yup.

Talk to people even though you hate them? No freaking choice sometimes.


++ Would or Have You Ever ++

Hurt yourself? Yes.

Been out of the country? Yes.

Been in love? Yes.

Gotten beaten up? No.

Beaten someone up? No. Dammit.

Been picked on? Yes.

Been on stage? I've been on a stage. Performed, that's a different story.

Pulled an all nighter? Yes, but not for studies.

If yes, what is your record? Probably around 48 hours.

Gone one day without food? Yes. Had water though.

Talked on the phone all night? Does MSN count?

Had a dream that came true? Nope.

Met a famous person? I...don't...think so.

Had a nervous breakdown? No way.

Had a dream that kept coming back? My dreams tend to have sequels.


++ Beliefs ++

Life on other planets?: Possible.

Miracles: Yes.

Magic: No.

Luck: Yes.

Yin and yang (that good cant exist w/o bad): Yes.

Witches: Yes.

Possible to remain faithful forever: In what sense? But Possible...sure!

Do you wish on stars: Nope.


++ Friends ++


Who is your best friend: Kao and Snoc

Who's the one person that knows most about you? W.

What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you? Probably something to the effect of "get a life".

Newest? Not sure...

Shyest? Kao. Hands down. Not so much shy as just quiet though.

Funniest? Not sure actually...

Sweetest? Sheila...but I haven't seen her in ages.

Closest? Kao and Snoc, in different ways.

Weirdest? Kao.

Smartest? Kao, hands down.

Friends you miss being close to the most? Those who are close still are.

Last person you talked to online? Sagitta.

Who do you talk to most online? Snoc.

Who are you on the phone with most? I hardly chat on the phone.

Who do you trust most? Kao and Snoc.

Who listens to your problems? The most...that would be Kao.

Who do you fight most with? Hmmm...only enemies.

Who's the nicest? Ain't this the same as sweetest? That'll be Sheila. That girl can make you diabetic.

Who's the most outgoing? Sagitta I think.

Who's the best singer? I...dunno...haven't really heard my friends sing...Petey was in the choir before though.

Who's your second family? Kao and Snoc.

Who's the loudest friend? Hmmm...dunno...I'll go with Benny here.

Do your friends know you? Not that well, with 2 exceptions.


++ Who Was the Last Person ++


That you laughed at? Hmm...not sure.

That laughed at you? Can't remember...

You went shopping with? Probably Kao...at Kino...

That broke your heart? My heart doesn't break, it only dies a little more each day...

To make you cry? I've not shed tears of sorrow since...hmm...I was...10?

That you thought about? Snoc.

You talked to on the phone? Sagitta me thinks.

You saw? My Aunt.

You lost? My grandfather.


++ Right This Moment ++


What are you wearing right now? Normal T-shirt and shorts.

Body part you're touching right now? Leg.

What book are you reading? Genbu Kaiden.

What's on your mousepad? No mousepad, using a piece of paper.

Are you bored? Not really.

Are you tired? Nope.

Are you talking to anyone online? Sagitta.

Are you talking to anyone on the phone? Nah.

Are you listening to music? Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home