Sometimes I wonder why I'm not that much of a blogging person...nor do I actually like taking photos...or even writing a private diary. I know my memory sucks and that ought to be all the more reason to do any one of those things, if not all. Maybe its because I don't want to remember. After all, remembering times past when things were good and happy, if only for a moment...it only serves to depress me more when I see the current situation I'm in...unless it happens to be one of those happy moments. Heh...its just a thought that came to mind about the recent trip to Tioman. Almost everyone brought a digicam or at very lest, a camera...yet, I don't have one of those of my own. In fact, I hardly see the need for one and the last real photo of me that I have is from my JC days. Of course, I had a few digital ones, but since my laptop died...that's that for them.
Yeah, I'm rambling...I'm not even sure what to write these days. Oh yeah, Tioman's beautiful, the air is clean, the seas are clear and the reefs are a sight to behold, yadda, yadda, yadda. I would've gone into my biologist mode there(anyone from my bioD group will know what that's like), but hey, the company...let's just say it left much to be desired and leave it at that before I start ranting. Thank God for Don McLean.
I have noticed that at times, when I'm in my 'biologist mode', so I call it, and when I'm playing a complex and enjoyable game, like Navia Dratp or most CCGs, my mind just seems to clear up and there's just a kind of peaceful clarity there. Its kind of like a state between W and me...its almost as if I was blind and then suddenly, could see...when my emotions and logic work in harmony and not conflict. Its happened at other times too, like occasionally when I'm thinkering around on the computer or listening/singing to music...or even taking an exam(that's extremely rare though) and everytime that happens, things just turn out great. Plus, if it happens during an exam or a game, at the end of it, I actually feel rather satisfied with my performance, a thing that rarely happens. Yet, even with Trek, though I win most of my games, I'm seldom satisfied with them. I've got to find out what exactly triggers this and see if I can trigger it at will...it certainly would help a *lot*. It does seem to happen slight more often recently, so it might be a result of advancement in the union project.
Ah well, I don't particularly have much more to say, heh.
Yeah, I'm rambling...I'm not even sure what to write these days. Oh yeah, Tioman's beautiful, the air is clean, the seas are clear and the reefs are a sight to behold, yadda, yadda, yadda. I would've gone into my biologist mode there(anyone from my bioD group will know what that's like), but hey, the company...let's just say it left much to be desired and leave it at that before I start ranting. Thank God for Don McLean.
I have noticed that at times, when I'm in my 'biologist mode', so I call it, and when I'm playing a complex and enjoyable game, like Navia Dratp or most CCGs, my mind just seems to clear up and there's just a kind of peaceful clarity there. Its kind of like a state between W and me...its almost as if I was blind and then suddenly, could see...when my emotions and logic work in harmony and not conflict. Its happened at other times too, like occasionally when I'm thinkering around on the computer or listening/singing to music...or even taking an exam(that's extremely rare though) and everytime that happens, things just turn out great. Plus, if it happens during an exam or a game, at the end of it, I actually feel rather satisfied with my performance, a thing that rarely happens. Yet, even with Trek, though I win most of my games, I'm seldom satisfied with them. I've got to find out what exactly triggers this and see if I can trigger it at will...it certainly would help a *lot*. It does seem to happen slight more often recently, so it might be a result of advancement in the union project.
Ah well, I don't particularly have much more to say, heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home