Fun!
Tell me exactly what my weaknesses are at http://kevan.org/nohari?name=WWW
Its this cool nohari window thingy which I saw on Petey's blog. Go check it out! Seriously though, I'd better find out what other weaknesses I have, aside from the ones I already know about. If anyone's wondering, I could only select 6, heh.
If you can be bothered, you can inflate my ego by going to http://kevan.org/johari?name=WWW and tell me what my strengths are. This ones tricky, I had to pick at least 5, heh. But yeah, found this on Petey's blog too!
Hmm...I wonder how many people will actually see this post, especially since there haven't been updates for some time...
-Edit-
Why do I even bother? No one will see this post. Heck, how many people even remember that this blog exists? Hmm...how many people remember that I exist? Oh well...won't matter since i'll probably be gone soon anyway.
Tell me exactly what my weaknesses are at http://kevan.org/nohari?name=WWW
Its this cool nohari window thingy which I saw on Petey's blog. Go check it out! Seriously though, I'd better find out what other weaknesses I have, aside from the ones I already know about. If anyone's wondering, I could only select 6, heh.
If you can be bothered, you can inflate my ego by going to http://kevan.org/johari?name=WWW and tell me what my strengths are. This ones tricky, I had to pick at least 5, heh. But yeah, found this on Petey's blog too!
Hmm...I wonder how many people will actually see this post, especially since there haven't been updates for some time...
Why do I even bother? No one will see this post. Heck, how many people even remember that this blog exists? Hmm...how many people remember that I exist? Oh well...won't matter since i'll probably be gone soon anyway.

6 Comments:
At 1:03 AM,
K.S. Chong said…
I see this post. I check back irregularly...
At 5:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Okay, at best, two people still check this blog, you being one of them. :P
At 12:30 PM,
Petey said…
Well, considering you have 8 replies, that's not too bad.
At 2:00 AM,
K.S. Chong said…
At least you even have replies. Heh. :)
At 12:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
yes I second that, haha! if the count's accurate, you now have 10 comments! w00+!
At 9:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Replies? To the blog or windows? Most of the window replies were done by people who saw my msn nick, heh.
Seriously though, given how often I post, I'm amazed anyone still checks this blog, heh.
Almost inspires me to update more often.
Post a Comment
<< Home