There are two kinds of people in the world...those concerned with the destination...and those concerned with the journey. Likewise, there are those concerned with an activity...and those concerned with the company in which that activity is performed. Its rather obvious which of these I fall into. After talking it out with Kao, it would seem that I'm not the only one who thinks that there is a vast majority of one type over the other. No prizes for guessing which that majority is, heh. Perhaps that's why I'm such a boring person to be with.
Previous Posts
- Well, well, well...what do you know...and there I ...
- I confirm initiation: Command 001.I'm tired of fig...
- Your wise quote is: "Be kind to unkind people,they...
- Sometimes I wonder why I'm not that much of a blog...
- If only this were true...Your IQ Is 140Your Logica...
- Annoying things have been happening en masse latel...
- Lalala...Gender: MaleStraight/Gay/Bi: Damn Straigh...
- Constantly on my mind: Those closest to me seem so...
- Gaming shops make obscene amounts of cash. Yes the...
- Warning: Pointless post of gloom. Generally just a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home