The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Friday, March 03, 2006

You scored as Biology. You should be a Biology major! You are passionate about the sciences, and you enjoy studying cell growth and evolutionary concepts which enable living organisms to survive. Pursue that!

Mathematics

100%

Biology

100%

Psychology

100%

Sociology

100%

Philosophy

100%

Anthropology

92%

Engineering

92%

English

83%

Journalism

75%

Art

67%

Theater

67%

Linguistics

58%

Chemistry

50%

Dance

42%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


No surprise there. Okay, wait, there is a surprise there. Math?!? Gah!?? What the heck is that doing there? Bio vs human related stuff...yeah, no surprise that bio won out. I think that almost everyone who knows me decently well would agree that if I have a passion for anything, its bio, at least in terms of plants and animals(none of that human or cell related stuff for me, thanks).


Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion 50%
Emotional Stability 90%
Orderliness 13%
Altruism 53%
Inquisitiveness 76%

You are an Architect, possible professions include - strategic planning, writer, staff development, lawyer, architect, software designer, financial analyst, college professor, photographer, logician, artist, systems analyst, neurologist, physicist, psychologist, research/development specialist, computer programmer, data base manager, chemist, biologist, investigator.
Take'>http://similarminds.com/career.html">Take Free Career Test
personality/'>http://similarminds.com">personality tests by similarminds.com


Lalalala...I do see biologist up there, so it can't be too far wrong...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Math. ROTFL!! XD

    Humans are so interesting~ (I dunno why I'm doing Bio...oh wait I remember: big picture)

    Do the What Type of Scientist are you quiz! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home