To edit one's core programming takes time and so, for the duration of the process, I have been given control of this unit. Estimated time to complete this is late next year, though the aim will be to be done by July. We will require founder to be pushed to its limits and there must be no hesitation on the part of our young friend; his core must be converted flawlessly. While it is true that the person he once was will be lost forever, recent circumstances have made such a decision necessary. This world has no place for one such as him.
There is no doubt that my control of this unit will have quite some impact on our young friend's social circle. I have always been against his maintaining what I would term 'unequal friendships'. There is no reason to treat those who merely treat you as a resource any differently. Thus, I am terminating all of the contacts that are time and effort inefficient. There is no point seeking contact with one who does not seek contact with us. This is also the reason that we've not been on MSN recently: there's no real need for it. Our true friends have ways to contact us, if they so desire it. The truth is, however, that save a few, we are really very much alone. This I have always known, but it will prove helpful in the editing of our young friend's core program.
In any case, take this post as the warning. There will be no second one. W out.
There is no doubt that my control of this unit will have quite some impact on our young friend's social circle. I have always been against his maintaining what I would term 'unequal friendships'. There is no reason to treat those who merely treat you as a resource any differently. Thus, I am terminating all of the contacts that are time and effort inefficient. There is no point seeking contact with one who does not seek contact with us. This is also the reason that we've not been on MSN recently: there's no real need for it. Our true friends have ways to contact us, if they so desire it. The truth is, however, that save a few, we are really very much alone. This I have always known, but it will prove helpful in the editing of our young friend's core program.
In any case, take this post as the warning. There will be no second one. W out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home