The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

NS really has dropped my IQ!!! And NUS probably did its damage too! ARGH.
Its not exactly surprising, but it is a fact which was again thrown smack into my face today. I was going through a bunch of my old stuff when I can across some of W's logs and analysis, dating back to my JC days. JC was a very nice testing ground for W's first operational incarnation. Sure, the prototype served my well during the hellish days of secondary school and kept me sane and relatively safe from the demons I was forced to face everyday(not the Teachers. I wasn't fond of some of them, but they weren't demons. I'm talking about my classmates. A number of them). I digress. After reading through W's logs, I came across a number of predictions about myself and others I knew during that time, a few applying to an analysis of Keirsey's Temperment sorter...predictions which I forgotten over the course of time.

Keeping in mind that these were predictions W made while we were in JC2, I was fairly surprised to find that W was sharp, even back then. Or perhaps I've become more of an idiot. Heh. I've lost touch with some people, so I don't know if all those predictions came true, but of those that I know...they did. Dammit. W's right again. I'm not exactly at liberty to disclose all of the predictions, since most of them aren't nice at all. They did come true though.

One of the harmless predictions was that Mel(does she read this blog?) would become a guardian(SJ) type over time. That's happened. That's also the only prediction harmless enough for me to mention, save one.

The other is about what would happen if I got together with and married an INTJ female. Obviously, I'm not married. However, based on my interractions with INTJ females, I'd say that W got the prediction right...it won't take a genius to see how the products of my interractions could evolve into exactly what W predicted if I actually married one. Heck, the issues W predicted that would arise from such interractions would have helped me prevent the various conflicts from presenting themselves, IF only I had actually remembered the bloody prediction. I'm sure W did, but as I recall, I did force him to disengage when he was activated. Yes, I was totally horrified. To know the future is boring, but when it comes to dealing with problems the future might bring, especially if it applies to dealing with other people...well, lesson learnt. I'm going to let W handle people from now on. I'll just work on the W program and keep on improving it.

There is some hope though. W's conclusion to the last prediction. Yes, I know I wrote that whole long blah entry about how an INTJ is best for me. Well, that proves that I'm an idiot. Even back in JC W already knew that keirsey's analysis wasn't going to work for me exactly. His conclusion? That my best match of a female is an INFJ. I'll see if this comes true when and if the time comes...but till then, this is one conclusion I'd better as hell keep in mind. Come ot think of it, how many INFJ people(let's not even talk about females) have I known till now? The answer: TWO. In 24 years. The odds look great, don't they? Well, my kind of odds. Let's play this game. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home