Yes, I'm dull, boring, totally...what the hell are you doing wasting your time reading this blog for anyway? I'm very sure that every single one of the people who reads my blog(especially since Kao doesn't) has a much better use for their time.
Is it any wonder why I don't blog often?
I'm not even sure why I'm making this entry, aside from the fact that I've got nothing better to do.
Yes, yes, now I'm going to get accused to wallowing in self pity.
Ironically, while there are things I'd very much like to write about, no one actually takes anything I say seriously anyway, so I might as well save the time, since those ideas/concepts are in my own head already. All I'm good for is ranting, isn't that right?
Little wonder that I'm beginning to willingly embrace W's philosophy for life.
Can you blame me for yearning to just go off to some remote area and be a hermit? I'll be out of everyone's hair, not that I mattered anyway, and I could just live a quiet, peaceful life, away from conflicts and people.
Oh, come now, its not as if I want to be alone. I most certainly do not. Yet all I get is rejection from my fellow humans. I see no reason to stick around and be rejected.
Even now I'm sure I'm being branded as some wannabe angsty poser or something. Yet *another* emo guy who wants his 10 seconds in the limelight. Because its cool to be emo and angsty and whatever. This was actually the subject of a post I wanted to make, but decided to save my breath on. There is a very grave difference between wanting to be different and actually being different. Given the current culture where being 'different' is cool and what not, there are lots of idiots who try to be. As far as getting the fame and/or acceptance they aim for, they succeed. Now the people who really are different, for them, its no bed of roses. No, they get branded as wannabes and posers, usually by no less than the real wannabes, at least the successful ones. But I'll stop here.
Heck, I'm very, very sure that the only reason Kao's still hanging around is simply because he's got nothing better to do and no one better to be with. It says nothing about my value by the way, just that his social circle is small and he doesn't make friends easily. So until he finds someone better to hang around with, he's kinda stuck with me.
So anyway, don't expect any updates to be made with any regularity. There's just no point. Besides, once W's got me, the entries here, if any, will probably begin to turn out like the ones on W's log.
Is it any wonder why I don't blog often?
I'm not even sure why I'm making this entry, aside from the fact that I've got nothing better to do.
Yes, yes, now I'm going to get accused to wallowing in self pity.
Ironically, while there are things I'd very much like to write about, no one actually takes anything I say seriously anyway, so I might as well save the time, since those ideas/concepts are in my own head already. All I'm good for is ranting, isn't that right?
Little wonder that I'm beginning to willingly embrace W's philosophy for life.
Can you blame me for yearning to just go off to some remote area and be a hermit? I'll be out of everyone's hair, not that I mattered anyway, and I could just live a quiet, peaceful life, away from conflicts and people.
Oh, come now, its not as if I want to be alone. I most certainly do not. Yet all I get is rejection from my fellow humans. I see no reason to stick around and be rejected.
Even now I'm sure I'm being branded as some wannabe angsty poser or something. Yet *another* emo guy who wants his 10 seconds in the limelight. Because its cool to be emo and angsty and whatever. This was actually the subject of a post I wanted to make, but decided to save my breath on. There is a very grave difference between wanting to be different and actually being different. Given the current culture where being 'different' is cool and what not, there are lots of idiots who try to be. As far as getting the fame and/or acceptance they aim for, they succeed. Now the people who really are different, for them, its no bed of roses. No, they get branded as wannabes and posers, usually by no less than the real wannabes, at least the successful ones. But I'll stop here.
Heck, I'm very, very sure that the only reason Kao's still hanging around is simply because he's got nothing better to do and no one better to be with. It says nothing about my value by the way, just that his social circle is small and he doesn't make friends easily. So until he finds someone better to hang around with, he's kinda stuck with me.
So anyway, don't expect any updates to be made with any regularity. There's just no point. Besides, once W's got me, the entries here, if any, will probably begin to turn out like the ones on W's log.

4 Comments:
At 1:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
I read your blog!
At 10:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
I cannot stress this enough:
It is not the place, nor the condition, but the mind alone that can make anyone happy or miserable. -Sir Roger L'Estrange
My friend, it disheartens me to see you like this. Why do you insist on putting youself down? Pull yourself together. It's time to grow up.
At 9:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
ALHL, you are one person whom I'm sure has better things to do than waste you time reading this rubbish :P
Schnoc, given that the guy who said that was knighted, what would he know about place or condition making a person miserable? Besides, that's like saying that delusion is the best state to be in.
At 10:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Not delusion. Self-deception would be a more accurate term, and that is different. Or perspective, if you like. All I'm saying is that you can choose to either see all the bad stuff in everything (in your mind's eye), or you can look for more of the good stuff.
You seem to be operating under the impression that you are dull, boring, that you don't matter to people, and that your best friend has only stuck around because there is no one better to hang out with. Now that's delusion.
Post a Comment
<< Home