Its been a long time...what, six, seven years since W made a certain prediction. I thought for certain that after all that time, the prediction would be proven wrong. Heh...too bad for me though, W's scored another 'victory'. He's just way, way too sharp when it comes to people. I guess I ought to trust his judgement more. Yet...if I did...let's just say that his predictions are seldom positive...and seldom wrong, as far as the track record is currently.
On a more cheery note, most of my plants are recovering from the recent bad weather and more of them are pitchering! Whee! Expect updates to the lil Plant Shop of Horrors soon ^^
On a more cheery note, most of my plants are recovering from the recent bad weather and more of them are pitchering! Whee! Expect updates to the lil Plant Shop of Horrors soon ^^

1 Comments:
At 12:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
dude, your blog is mindnumbingly boring right now. update! and remember, the deadline for you resume draft approacheth!
Post a Comment
<< Home