Life Sucks.
Yes, naturally there's that lot of people whose lives are so blessed that they'd claim life is what you and you alone make of it. Its a wonderful thing to believe in...how I wish it were true. Life's been hell these past few weeks, with thngs just going plain wrong, others offending practically everything I value as right, showing me that my ideals are foolish fantasies and to put it bluntly, it seems like God and the Devil(if they exist) teamed up to make my life miserable. There's really not much else to do then to just take it and carry on.
On that note, on the off chance that the Christian God actually does exist, I personally want to take as many Christians with me to hell as possible. Since I can't destroy the ultimate source of my unhappiness, I just have to hit where I can. As far as I'm concerned, there are no innocents in this world. I'll have to work out my own way of doing it though, since I'm relatively sure I won't have Kao's help for this one. I'll bet that the Devil(again, IF he/she exists) won't back me up on it either. That "loving" God can go ahead an protect all his beloved children...IF he wants to, heh. I'm believing in that lie no longer. IF he even exists, whoever he does care about, he sure doesn't care about ME.
I'm really NOT looking forward to NIE at all. The prospect of being alone, facing the unknown again, while exciting, is really just going to turn out as it always turns out. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Maybe I'll just have to abandon all that I value as right and just do all that I know to be wrong.
Actually...I think I've had it with humanity too. Enough is really enough.
Yes, naturally there's that lot of people whose lives are so blessed that they'd claim life is what you and you alone make of it. Its a wonderful thing to believe in...how I wish it were true. Life's been hell these past few weeks, with thngs just going plain wrong, others offending practically everything I value as right, showing me that my ideals are foolish fantasies and to put it bluntly, it seems like God and the Devil(if they exist) teamed up to make my life miserable. There's really not much else to do then to just take it and carry on.
On that note, on the off chance that the Christian God actually does exist, I personally want to take as many Christians with me to hell as possible. Since I can't destroy the ultimate source of my unhappiness, I just have to hit where I can. As far as I'm concerned, there are no innocents in this world. I'll have to work out my own way of doing it though, since I'm relatively sure I won't have Kao's help for this one. I'll bet that the Devil(again, IF he/she exists) won't back me up on it either. That "loving" God can go ahead an protect all his beloved children...IF he wants to, heh. I'm believing in that lie no longer. IF he even exists, whoever he does care about, he sure doesn't care about ME.
I'm really NOT looking forward to NIE at all. The prospect of being alone, facing the unknown again, while exciting, is really just going to turn out as it always turns out. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Maybe I'll just have to abandon all that I value as right and just do all that I know to be wrong.
Actually...I think I've had it with humanity too. Enough is really enough.

1 Comments:
At 1:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hello hello! When does the NIE stint begin? I've got a job! Will be free most weekends up till July; wanna meet up before my schedule gets REALLY hectic?
Oh, my mum says she saw you at ACSI during the teachers' appreciation thing. I heard the food was good, so maybe life sucked a little less then? :P
Chin up!
Post a Comment
<< Home