I have no need of a God for forsakes me...no, who actively curses me. I've had enough.
Previous Posts
- There's got to be a great irony with my kicking of...
- To edit one's core programming takes time and so, ...
- I wonder what I got wrong...hmm...
- I guess I'll have to conceed it. But short of taki...
- Its a small world after all. Today I met someone w...
- Had lunch with a old friend I've not seen in some ...
- Anyone reading this post, especially the Christian...
- I realise that I need people. But people suck. So ...
- I've come to the conclusion that I'm by default a ...
- NS really has dropped my IQ!!! And NUS probably di...

4 Comments:
At 11:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh dear. What happened?
At 2:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
Life happens I guess. Bottom line is that my tolerance for this kind of nonsense has run out and yeah, I've had just about enough. Its like bleeding to death from paper cuts.
At 2:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Update, update!
Focus on...happy stuff!
At 6:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
What happy stuff?
Post a Comment
<< Home