There's got to be a great irony with my kicking of my first few days of work and having a good number of fellow teachers think that I'm naive and innocent. It brings back bitter memories of how my first days as a student there were. Heh.
It also means that founder is working and fully operational. Of course, it'll require a full road test, but I don't have time for that right now.
Plus I think I've got the proof I need that ice runs through my veins...and that's also probably the reason I'm single...and will forever be. It seems that Nadya Hutagalung's kid is studying in my school...and she walked right past me and even spoke to me without me thinking anything exceptional about her. In fact, my only thought was along the lines of "oh look, a Eurasian parent!". Sure, I did notice a good number of the other teachers and students staring after her as she walked past, but hey, she's a Eurasian and its not like she's ugly. Okay, so I should've figured that something was up since the female teachers were staring too. It was only later that I found out her identity, to which my next thought was "THAT'S her? She doesn't look that great...", followed up very quickly by "Heck, she looks better at a distance" as she came up to ask the teacher next to me where the toilet was. Then came "At least she's polite!".
Yes, I did think of snapping a quick pic with my handphone, but I didn't have it on me. This kind of thing requires proof. Then again, if you don't trust my words, you shouldn't be reading this blog.
Hmm...which would explain the lack of readers, come to think of it.
It also means that founder is working and fully operational. Of course, it'll require a full road test, but I don't have time for that right now.
Plus I think I've got the proof I need that ice runs through my veins...and that's also probably the reason I'm single...and will forever be. It seems that Nadya Hutagalung's kid is studying in my school...and she walked right past me and even spoke to me without me thinking anything exceptional about her. In fact, my only thought was along the lines of "oh look, a Eurasian parent!". Sure, I did notice a good number of the other teachers and students staring after her as she walked past, but hey, she's a Eurasian and its not like she's ugly. Okay, so I should've figured that something was up since the female teachers were staring too. It was only later that I found out her identity, to which my next thought was "THAT'S her? She doesn't look that great...", followed up very quickly by "Heck, she looks better at a distance" as she came up to ask the teacher next to me where the toilet was. Then came "At least she's polite!".
Yes, I did think of snapping a quick pic with my handphone, but I didn't have it on me. This kind of thing requires proof. Then again, if you don't trust my words, you shouldn't be reading this blog.
Hmm...which would explain the lack of readers, come to think of it.

3 Comments:
At 12:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ooh so what subjects are you teaching, and at what level? Hmm, people underestimating you could actually be advantageous :D
At 5:28 PM,
Blue_belle said…
testtest
At 5:30 PM,
Blue_belle said…
Hellooooo! Haven't seen ya in a while. Looks like bridge won't be happening anytime soon, so what say we meet up for dinner or something sometime? I'm off to Canada soon but I'll be back end Feb, so catch up then yeah? ;) Cheers! -Mel
Post a Comment
<< Home