The Legacy

Where I can truly be...me.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today a tear has been shed by the boy who, for the longest time, has been unable to cry. It is on this solem day, roughly around 7-8pm, that I mark the passing of my beloved Godmother. She lead a blessed life and was blessed enough to pass away quickly and with minimal suffering, considering what she was down with. Perhaps it was for the best that the problem never manifested itself till it was far too late. Perhaps it was good too, that she went before age could take her senses and mobility completely.

However...though she is hopefully in a better place...she will be missed.

I will miss her. A LOT. Because I loved her more than I knew.

This house will be empty without her. She was always cheerful and caring, generous and understanding.

Words fail to express what I feel now and I won't try because I can't do any justice to her or the situation. But anyone who knows me will know that what I've already said holds far, far more meaning that these simple words would imply.

Goodbye, Godma...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home