I got tagged so here goes:
Here's the drill:
a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it”.
a.
1. I smile more as my mood worsens.
2. I've got over 150 different species/hybrids of Carnivorous Plants growing at home.
3. The oldest stuffed toy I've still got around is roughly my age.
4. I love the cold and sleep in a T-shirt and shorts with the air-con turned down to 16C. But my feet do get a blanket :P
5. I've been blessed with a fantastic medical issue that means I could potentially and realistically die in the next second or live to a ripe old age, but its more or less totally beyond my control and can't be treated.
6. I somehow feel more at home when I'm overseas than when I'm not.
7. I just wear a jacket due to habit, developed thanks to having filthy gangster-ish classmates back in JC.
b.
1. Pete
2. Mel
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. What? Can I help it if my friends don't have blogs?!?
c.
I have no idea who actually still reads my blog except maybe Snoc, Pete and Mel. So yeah. Therefore its...Pete and Mel.
Here's the drill:
a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it”.
a.
1. I smile more as my mood worsens.
2. I've got over 150 different species/hybrids of Carnivorous Plants growing at home.
3. The oldest stuffed toy I've still got around is roughly my age.
4. I love the cold and sleep in a T-shirt and shorts with the air-con turned down to 16C. But my feet do get a blanket :P
5. I've been blessed with a fantastic medical issue that means I could potentially and realistically die in the next second or live to a ripe old age, but its more or less totally beyond my control and can't be treated.
6. I somehow feel more at home when I'm overseas than when I'm not.
7. I just wear a jacket due to habit, developed thanks to having filthy gangster-ish classmates back in JC.
b.
1. Pete
2. Mel
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. What? Can I help it if my friends don't have blogs?!?
c.
I have no idea who actually still reads my blog except maybe Snoc, Pete and Mel. So yeah. Therefore its...Pete and Mel.

1 Comments:
At 11:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello! Update? :P
Post a Comment
<< Home